Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hey i am back!!!!!

Hey everyone i am back from Orlando,Florida!it was super fun!!!i went to Epcot,Magic Kingdom(the same thing as disneyland)Animal kingdom,and my favorite, MGM studios we also went to Typhoon lagoon!!!
Favorite rides:
1.Rockin roller coaster
2.Expedition Everest
3.Mission space (non spinning)
4.Tower of Terror
5.Test track
6.crush and gusher(typhoon lagoon)
7.Backlot tour.
My trip was so great i stayed at the Wilderness lodge.on the day we were leaving we rented boats right outside our hotel.It was awesome cuz i got to drive my dad!.i got my dad soaked because of the waves i like to jump over hahaha.Then we went to the airport and realized our plane was delayed 100 min!well that 100 min turned into 6hrs!then finally our plane arrived and we made it to phoenix.of course the airport was closed in phoenix so we had to take a plane in the morning!so we stayed at the WORST hotel i have ever been to!it was so nasty!i could have kicked the wall and the whole place would have fallen!but finally we got home safely!overall the trip was so fun!i missed you all and i am looking foward to seeing you at church!

P.s. a LOT of pics soon to come!

3 comments:

Mel East said...

sounds like fun!

rachel said...

Oh! I love Walt Disney World! But last time I was there, my dog died while i was gone. fun.

jennifer said...

oh thats not good hah