Monday, August 13, 2007

Bratz movie


On saturday me and my friend shelby went to see the Bratz mvoie i think it was a little cheezy!!!!but it was good. Me and shelby were sitting behind these two girls who thought they were so cool!By the way they were way younger than us probably 6th or 7th grade.They were laughing the whole entire time and shelby (if you know her dont be supsised at what she did)When the movie was over the two girls left and shelby screamed...YES!THEY ARE FINALLY GONE!of course i sunk in my seat and laughed my head off.We had no idea that they were still in the theater...oops!they turned around and gave shelby a relly dirty look and of course i laughed really loud like i always so and they stormed off.i felt so bad but they were making fun of us the whole time during the movie for no reason!When me and shelby got out we walked right by them and i was on my phone texting chase.shelby told me that they were making fun of me so i said"well two can play that game"and turned around at them and did what they did but i had no idea they were looking at me so i saw them and turned back around and started laughing.Later when we were waiting for my mom to pick us up they drove by us in the car and were yelling at us through the window and we laughed even more!so if you two girls are reading this right now please try to be nicer and i will be praying for you!

3 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

yes i witnessed that through the text messages! good for you for praying for them!

jennifer said...

yes that wwas funny

¿?¿?¿ said...

i didnt read this paragragh so im just commenting