Monday, August 27, 2007

A bit clumsy!

Yesterday i was doing the laundry and i got up to go get more clothes to fold(i know sounds normal and boring well it gets better)so i had forgot that my sister was washing the floors and they were all wet and i walked on it!Before i knew it i was trying to grab on to anything i could find!there was this thing and i grabbed onto it well that didn't i just felt smack down on my tail bone hit my elbow made it bleed and slipped and my final position i was on my stomach and i am not quite sure why.Then i see my sister like run to me and there i am on the floor.She yells"Jennifer what the heck happened and i just started laughing and i told her.And now i cant walk without it hurting and i cant even SIT!well that goes to show how clumsy i am so some advice, dont walk on wet floors!