Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Food court fun!

tonight me,Kayla,and Christine went to the food court after practice!!!it was so much fun(i missed you chase....sorry)!here is some funny things that happened:
~our totally weird conversations
Christine- "Jennifer you have issues"
Kayla-"Christine your face is an issue"
Me-"Christine YOUR AN ISSUE!"
~Christine spitting out her drink because she was laughing to hard
~going to the Candy shop and buying lolly pops
~Christine making me laugh so hard(you know what you did)
~getting up and getting Kayla's lolly pop in my hair! i got up and sat back down and realized it was just hanging there by the time we stopped laughing and went to pull it out it was like mega stuck hahah...oops!
~seeing my mom and my mom holding up her fingers and showing me the scissors hahah
~finally getting it out!
p.s.Chase i am SO sorry!!!!!

5 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

its ok. im glad you guys had fun :)

jennifer said...

more fun if you were there

kayla rae said...

Hahaha, that was great!

GYROS!

jennifer said...

omg i forgot that!hahaha that was so funny

Christine.Marie said...

wait...what made you laugh so hard?