Friday, July 27, 2007

YESTERDAY


yesterday after summer spectacular me my sister and my neighbors hannah and emilywent to th beach.it was like super much fun!!!!!!!!! we dug like this HUGE hole and sat in it and when the water came it was like a mini swimming pool. you should try iy when u go to the beach. it was soooooo fun!!!!!!!then we tried boogie bording but it didnt work out so then we sat on the boogie board and the waves took us where ever. then i slipt off my board and got all hit by the waves while sydney(hannah and emilys mom) and my sister were cracking up at me when i slipt i didnt think it was too funny cuz i hurt but oh well hahahahah that day was awesome!!!!then i cae home and believe it or not i was tired and NOT hyper i took a nap!!!!!surprised?i am!!!!
Tell me bout ur beach experience!!!

1 comment:

¿?¿?¿ said...

i dont go to the beach alot cause the water is weird