Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ventura


today me my sis my mom and my nana went to Ventura!it was a SUPER long drive down there it was way past LA but it wasnt to bad and i was texting the whole time with chase (my best friend). we went to a little place called Andrias and ate fish and chips. Then we were off to the Camarillo outlets. they werent that great there was not that many stores that fit me =(. Then we went to LA after and ate dinner at this mall thing at the Cheesecake Factory which was delicous! then we were off home! i was super bored again so then i texted chase hahahahah and then me and my sister started dancing to backstreet boys, Spice girls, Brittny Spears (old cds) and Nsync. hahahah we were a bit CRAZZY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

yes you seemed very bored but thankfully i came to the rescue! at least your back now!

jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.