Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A day in the SUN


yesterday was super fun!!! My friend shelby my sister my mom and my nana went to the BEACH!!!! my second time this whole entire summer!!!!!!!me and shelby decided to go into the water because we got tired just sitting but since it was foggy the water was ice so we were just standing there! then we went past that little ditch that is in the water and started hanging out in the water. the waves were huge and we got them before the turned white and crashed. when i wasnt paying attention i got smacked under water by a wave! boy am i stupid hahahah!!!!!!! have you been to the beach lately?

4 comments:

ponch0 said...

I haven't been to the beach all summer =[...it has been beachless.

jennifer said...

aw im sorry

Jaclyn Parker said...

yes i go ALL the time it is awesome

jennifer said...

yupyup