Thursday, September 4, 2008

school again

i started today
super great
didnt get lost!
not the shortest person!
all my teachers are great except for science
my science teacher is gonna kill us all
hes soo scary!
and mean
but all my teachers are amazzing!!!
my schedule:
Spanish 1
Drama 1
tetorial (break, work on hw)
English 1
earth science
lunch(i get to use my phone yayy!)
PE =[
algebra 1
thats my long day!
i know ppl in all my classes
im having a great time in hs soo far


p.s. idk how much im gonna blog anymore cuz im running out of ideas and no one comments me.... so please comment me that would be great.thanks.

3 comments:

bryce said...

no mud fights in pe anymore. haha

kayla rae said...

i am glad you didn't get lost!
that's what i was the most nervous about (:

Jaclyn Parker said...

glad u had fun.

:)