Friday, July 11, 2008

what an intense night

So last night my mom and sis wanted to go to disneyland. so random.
So my sis decided she wanted to go on indian jones. so we wait like 40 min for it and we finally get on. and we get up to after u look into that thing's eye and u turn and it stopped. i started freaking out cuz i know it doesnt stop there. so we r sitting there for a while and the lady on the loud speaker says it broke down so i was kinda mad. so it had been like 5 min and all the sudden i hear more people and i look behind and the other car is coming full speed! thankfully it stopped! we sat there for like 40 min and the had to take us off and we got to walk through the ride and it was very cool!
i tried to take a pic when i was sitting:

And this pic cracks me up its me and my madre on space mountain:

1 comment:

kayla rae said...

I think that ever single time I go to Disneyland, one of the rides that I am on breaks down...not fun.