Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Trash pick-up Day!

So today i was talking in science(as always) and my teacher decided to be in a bad mood.so i turned to my freind next to me and asked her a question bout this worksheet and my teacher yells " I SAID NO TALKING!" and she slapped a little slip saying DETENTION on my desk i was so mad! So i asked her wat i was supposed to do with it cuz it wasnt filled out and she yelled at me again!!!!SHES CRAZY! She told me i had to do trash pick up!so i had to do three bags of trash! 2 Trash and 1 cans and bottles!no fun!

7 comments:

kayla rae said...

It's alright, I almost got a detention in English today,
I wont shut up in that class (:

But, boo trash pick-up!

elise! said...

I got a Trash-Pick-up on my first day at my new school! (I was in seventh)

Man, that was NOT a fun experience...

I am sorry for you!

Jaclyn Parker said...

aww im sooo sorry that happend

Christine.Marie said...

I hate detentions, and I always get them because I talk too much, and I'm pretty sure thats not a good thing.

bryce said...

hahahaha i remember that!!! haha then we tricked you that there was something on your face....

Makenna Marie said...

its ok i got those all the time constanly . . . not my fault . . . stupid teacher . . . what sciance teacher?? batten??

Taylor said...

you shouldnt have been talking