Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Today in science:

Ok so today in science i got moved back and got to sit with my friends who knows wat my teacher was thinking!Anyway my friend Erin sits next to me and she is so funny and i am the loudest person in the class not a good place for me to sit!so my teacher called on Erin and asked her wat units of measurement would you use to measure a pen?and erin wasn't paying attention and she answers"kilometers"when the answer was suppose to be cm haha big difference!So then of coarse i burst out laughing and the teacher looks at me and gives me a mad look haha but it was so funny!i dont think i will be staying in the sit haha and being kicked out of the class room a lot this year haha oops

Have you had a moment like that?

5 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

yes! i got a demerit for it. haha

that sounds pretty funny!

jennifer said...

haha my teacher like hates me

Jaclyn Parker said...

aw im sorry she does!

jennifer said...

haha oh well haha

Mel East said...

aawwww i will pray