Sunday, September 16, 2007

um i guess i got tagged

1. Where is your cell phone? on my coffee table
2. Where is one of your parents? on the couch
3. Cheesecake? is so yummy
4. Your favorite thing to do? be with friends and text
5. Your dream last night? i cant remember.....
6. Your favorite drink? Dr.Pepper!
7. The room you're in? um i really dont know its connected to my dinning room.......
8. George Bush? is the president....
9. What you're good at? haha idk
10. One of your wish list items? um a new computer.
11. Where did you grow up? well born in Anaheim....i have lived in the same house since i was born
12. The last thing you did? went to costco
13. What are you wearing? my ugly pjs haha
14. Who stole your sunglasses? nobody they are in my room
15. Ketchup? kinda gross but good on french fries
16. Your computer? is old
17. Your life? One word: Wonderful
18. Your mood? hyper(like most of the time you see me)
19. Your next blog? is going to be great!
20. Your car is? a corola named lola!
21. Your summer? soooooooooooo much fun!
22. Your favorite color? sea foam green!
23. When is the last time you laughed? listening to my mom and sister sing ah
I tag everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

kayla rae said...

Sea Foam Green, you are so fancy!

jennifer said...

haha i know!